Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Okay - let's start the 'fave' pics of the year post...

I love the natural expression on S's face here...she's so relaxed, and the catchlights in her eyes are perfect.

I love the tones in this photo, and I love how she's reaching out to her daddy...

I broke the rules here and put her at the far side of the shot - looking out, but I love how it turned it. To me, it screams, "I will forever protect you." This is my favorite maternity shot I've done so far.

His expression is so genuine here - filled with wonder for everything around him. Again, check out the catchlights in his eyes - they draw you immediately to his beautiful peepers.








I'm going to go back and dig out my fave pics from 2008 - some of them will be repeats from the blog posts, but some will be different. I'd like to explain why they're my faves, from both a photography perspective as well as an emotional viewpoint. So, here we go...
Love captured. The backlighting was just a bonus.

No comments: