Friday, February 6, 2009

Moving along with more favorites...

I adore this shot because it captures the perfect baby body - squishy and chewy and gorgeous! I love how the focus is completely centered on the chub and the blurry grass leads the eye into it.
I really love the bright crispness of this photo, and I love how his expression pulls you into his huge, beautiful eyes. We had perfect light for this 'porch' session.

Curious and beautiful. Look at his eyes! I love the clarity of this photo and the clean look to the conversion.


The wind caught her hair at the exact right moment and made this image a perfect silhouette shot. I love their easy demeanor, and the clouds behind them lead you to their faces.


Brand new and perfectly perfect. I love how he looks so small in his bed, and how he is perfectly centered in the shot.



I love the texture on this shot and how it adds a timeless feel to it. The texture was the only thing I did to this shot in post processing. She was gorgeous, and the light was perfect.


Love that it's just her beautiful, chubby legs in this. And I love the angle from which her legs are coming into the shot.


No photographic reason for loving this one...I just do. I love how carefree they seem.


I love the vintage feel to this photo, and I LOVE the expression on the little guy's face.


One of my favorite captures. I love how the light is shining down on him as he sleeps peacefully.









No comments: