Wednesday, February 11, 2009

...and more...

Love this black/white conversion, and although he's got the 'serious senior' look going, it looks more confident than cocky!

Does his look not scream, "What'choo talkin' 'bout Willis?" I adore his expression and the antique look to the photo. I also just adore him.

Yeah - it's Mr. Gabe from above again...I can't get enough of his cheeks, and the light in the shot was perfect.

Genuine emotion...so relaxed and happy.

I knew their mom wanted a foot shot, and when I arrived at the location, this tub just struck me as the perfect place to shoot it. I love how it turned out.


A genuine moment...I love how they're looking at each other. The setting sun was a perfect light behind me as well.

Can't. Take. The. Sweetness. This shot was kind of an afterthought when the shoot was finished. I was so glad I kept snapping as this was my favorite from the whole shoot.


I really like the old school b/w conversion on this, and I also love how protective they look of each other.

Love the detail in their silhouettes...you can clearly see her eyelashes. Perfect time of day for photos.


This senior was willing to try anything, and I only snapped two photos in which he looked serious. And I had to tell him not to smile on those two! I like the angle here, and I really like how the arches lead into shadows.



No comments: