Saturday, February 7, 2009

Keep'em Comin'

I've had a great response from posting these, so I will keep them coming indefinitely. First off, Miss OJ. I adore her expression in this one, and I like how the green makes her red suit really pop.
I like how the shadow becomes the main attraction in this shot - it's dark and mysterious, and the texture gives the photo an old world charm.
This is probably not a shot a typical bride would choose for her album, but it's one of my faves because of the light. Everything is in deep shadows except for her and her dress. The sun was shining through the trees just perfectly when I snapped this.


How much do kids love to play in water? They can't get enough of it, and this shot captures that. It's pure joy on his face, and the moment was more important than any 'perfect' photograph could ever be.

An innocent moment between siblings...no fighting, no screaming, no crying...just siblings lost in the moment of summertime. Their parents have a large print of this one hanging in their house, and I completely see why.

This was one of those captures that just kind of happened...we were walking to a new location and dad picked her up and tossed her in the air. I love how she's looking to make sure I caught the action.

Processing wise, this shot's a little 'cooler' than I normally go, but something about her eyes draws me back to this as a fave. She let loose when she was 'shielded' by her chair.
This shot would probably make it into my top five faves. Her eyes are amazing, and I love that there is no forced expression. Sometimes the most beautiful captures don't have a smile in sight.



Love the tones, love the expression, love her beauty. She looks like a painting here.


I like the contrast of her dress against the greens, and I like how she wants to be independent and walk along the fence, but first she has to check to see if Mommy and Daddy will be following her just in case.



No comments: