Sunday, February 8, 2009

And the list goes on...

Perfect light; perfect moment...it was at the end of our shoot, and the pose just worked. Love the way the light is shining through her hair.

I like the severe angle on this one, and I love the light on her face and in her eyes - great catchlights.

I don't normally do a lot of shots like this, but for her, a butterfly fairy just worked perfectly, and it ended up being my fave from the shoot.

I really like the texture here. It gives the photo an urban, seventies kind of feel.

Is this bride gorgeous or what?! This is probably my favorite wedding shot of the 'traditional' posed kind. I love the tones and light.


Doesn't she look like she could be a kid from any of the last three decades? Pure happiness and joy.

She was done with this shoot, and she was letting me know it! But, I love the emotion I caught in her eyes, and I really like this conversion of black and white.

I love everything about this shot, but the pure joy on C's face as she receives a smooch from her cousin in priceless. LOVE it.



This little guy wanted nothing to do with me or my stinkin' camera, but mom and dad got him to lighten up with the ole' swing'em by the arms trick. I caught a genuine, real moment of emotion here.


Again, all I can think of when I see this pic is, "Happy, happy, joy, joy..." She loved jumping and twirling and spinning around, and I happened to catch the joy in action.






No comments: