Thursday, February 5, 2009

More faves...

This is probably one of my favorite photos I've ever taken...I love his happy, carefree expression, and I especially love the angle. It makes such a big difference to change your perspective sometimes....
I HEART the colors of this photo, and I think her eyes just sparkle - we had great light under a gazebo, and I took advantage of it to get good catchlights. And her smile 'ain't' bad either...

We had perfect sun-setting light for this shot...after driving around for a while to find the perfect field, we settled on this one, and I'm so glad we did. I love her eyes here, and how contemplative, yet content she seems...


Yes, his eyes really are that dark. Big, dark brown, saucers. And boy does he know how to use them. I really like the warm feel to this black and white as well...



Those of you who know me know that I am a dog freak, and I fell in love with this one. She was all over the place during the baby's shoot, but once I got serious about capturing a shot of her, she was all about it. Her eyes could tell a thousand emotions.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

So glad Gracey-girl made your faves list.... She finally stole the spotlight from Mr. Cohen!!!