Wednesday, February 11, 2009

A different kind of photo...


This is our baby. She/he looks EXACTLY like Mr. Max, our youngest. The entire ultrasound was amazing, but when we saw his/her face, it was incredible - I just love those thick lips! Oh, and it looks like the baby may be big...his/her estimated weight right now at 36wks is 8lbs 3oz...are you kidding me?! Thank God for c-sections. Anyway - just wanted to share...only three more weeks from today and we get to meet this new little guy. Or girl.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Brandie! Come and find me on myspace or facebook and let's catch up. That little face is flawless. ♥tonya

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how amazing these are now! When I had Jacob, there was no definition-- this shows a REAL baby with amazing lips... like his mamas! We must catch up... I miss you!

Tracey