Friday, January 30, 2009

I'm addicted to shooting weddings...

Just click on the pic to view it in it's original shape and size; blogger is cropping everything for me.
























































































































































It's official - I love weddings. I love the excitement, the anticipation, the ability to be really creative...all of it. And when I get a bride and groom who want original, fun, funky shots, it makes my job even better. Jennifer and Chris were so fun - and extremely photogenic to boot, so my job was great. Everyone was so laid back, and the best part was that I knew everyone in her bridal party; I used to coach many of them in high school volleyball! Again, I had a horrible time narrowing down favorites, so I just went on a posting frenzy. I hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed taking them!

No comments: