Thursday, January 15, 2009

I'm alive, and ready to kick off the New Year!
























































Well, despite being away from this blog for a long time, I am back, and ready to jump into some new shoots. I had to have an IV Picc line in my arm/chest for a month to fight a bad infection in my sinuses. NOT fun - especially when one is very largely pregnant. The Picc is now out, and I've been back on here processing, and choosing my fave shots from 2008. I'll post the rest of my shoots from '08, and then I'll get to the fun picks of my faves. Thanks for checking in still, and I promise to have lots of eye candy coming your way! Now, I'll start with a wedding I did back in November. Gorgeous couple. Absolutely gorgeous, and their wedding was nothing less than spectacular. Good luck Nevin and Ashley!

No comments: