Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Fave shots of 2010 {Part 2}

This is HARD! I loved so many shots from 2010, that it's killing me to narrow them down. I've decided that since I'm putting so much thought into choosing these, that it's only fair that the subjects IN them receive something. If you see a pic of you, or your child, listed in my faves posts (there will be several more to come) contact me and I'll send you a voucher for 30% off your next shoot in 2011. You have to contact me within three days of the posting, so if you see someone you know, drop them a line!

Anyway, here we go....



The mood, the light, the day itself was such a phenomenal thing to be a part of. These wedding pics are definitely some of my all time faves and this shot just exudes happiness.





Really, Landon? Do your eyelashes have to be as long as fingers hanging from your eyes? I love the inquizitive look he's got as he searches for 'the bird' that flies across my lens as my shutter closes. :)




This is probably my fave shot from the year. Pure, real, moments. I LOVE this so very much, even though it's technically far from a perfect shot.



Love the action here. Boundless energy of a child on a summer day. Doesn't hurt that the child in question is gorgeous! Wish I had an eighth of that energy.




Be still my heart. I. LOVE. THIS. SHOT. I love that hair. I love that beautiful dream coming across through his sweet little smile. *sigh*





No comments: