Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Attention


That's what I need to give this blog. I spent so much time and energy getting my website up that I have neglected this blog a bit. I've been busy processing a wedding shoot, and I have some more baby stuff to post, but I decided that in between shoots, I'm going to post about SOMEthing everyday. Hopefully I'll even have a pic to accompany the posts.


I've found that since I've been doing photography pretty heavily, I've lost the time to really be creative. I love to scrapbook and make any kind of paper crafts from cards to journals. I've had the opportunity to make some collages for a couple clients, and it's so fun! I love doing it. And, it's giving me incentive to do creative stuff with the kids. Anyway, here's an example of my latest collage.

No comments: