Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I Do, I Do, I Do!

Loved this wedding. And, I can say that I saw something happen that I've never seen before...the bride and groom released doves (or homing pigeons I've since learned) after the cermony. Well, as soon as the birds were placed in the couples' hands, Aimee (sorry about the misspelling, Miss A!) got a little scared and let go too soon. Like, in the church to soon. Like, the bird was flying around in the sanctuary too soon. They were able to let the other one go, but the one trapped in the church proved to be a stinker. He flew inside the pipe organ and wouldn't come out. It looked grim for the little guy, but alas, a church member was able to wrangle him up a couple days later. Both birds are now safely back at home, and Aimee and Mark lived happily ever after.































No comments: