Friday, December 21, 2007

Merry Christmas!

I can't believe it's finally here. I've actually enjoyed this holiday season so much, and I know a big part of it is because I found something that I truly LOVE to do. I feel so lucky to have worked with everyone of my clients, and I so look forward to creating new memories in the upcoming new year.

I have one more shoot before Christmas, but I won't have it processed or posted until after the holidays are over, so this it until then.

I've started filling up quickly for February already, so please, if you would like a weekend shoot, let me know asap. Also, I'm booking 12 weddings for 2008, and I have four in the books, so if you know someone who's interested in booking me for their wedding, please have them contact me so we can lock in his/her date. My new website will be launched in late January. I'll never get rid of the blog, but the website will have everything in one place, and you can order directly from it. I'm really excited about it. I'll have all my new booking/pricing/policy info on it, so it will be full of answers to the questions I get asked most.

Again, thank you for making this year such a spectacular one. I couldn't be more excited about the upcoming one. And since I was a lame-o and didn't send cards, I thought I would post this here. Merry Christmas, Everyone.

Click to play Peace+and+Joy
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a scrapbook - it's easy!

No comments: