Friday, September 14, 2007

Booking Info

I can't thank you enough for taking an interest in my work. I'm humbled to even be typing this, but I need to let you know that I am booked for Saturdays through November, with the exception of November 3rd. I do have some Thursday shoots available if that is an option for you, and we can determine the time based on what works for your family.

I am also booking my mini-sessions pretty quickly. And remember, I can do them at my house. Here is what I have available for the remainders:

November
4 (Thur) - 4pm
5 (Fri) - 4pm
10 (Sat) - 9am and 11am
13 (Tues) - 4pm
14 (Wed) - 4pm
15 (Thur) - 4pm
16 (Fri) - 4pm
23 (Fri) - 9am and 2pm

Again - thank you so much for helping my business take off; I can't wait to capture moments of your family for years to come!

No comments: