Friday, July 6, 2007

We Are FAM-I-LY!





I was the 'official' photographer at our annual family Fourth of July cookout, and I had a blast. Here are a few from the day. The first two photos are of my grandparents. 'Pappy' has held the party at his house since I was a baby. That's a LONG time ago. I love the photo of them, and I really love the one of my 'gramma' planting a smooch on him. The one of Max shows him in his normal mode: meltdown. The little cutie who's eating his tootsies is my baby cousin. He's my granddad's first great-great grandchild! A few more images can be seen here in the gallery. And for my family who would like to see ALL the pics of the day and to order any of them, email me at bptwrites@hotmail.com for the password to the album. Gramma and Grampa have it too, so you can contact them.

No comments: