Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Okay...here they are!






These are a few from my first wedding. The wedding was on Saturday, and I had a blast! I knew the couple so it made it even more fun for me. The lighting was a bit scary as the ceremony was lit only by candles and a few white Christmas lights, but my flash worked out fine. Plus, it didn't hurt that the couple is GORGEOUS. They make photographing them pretty easy. Anyway, here are a few of my favorites...




And here is the rest of the gallery if you're interested: Wedding gallery

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are really good pictures. I really like the above views. I also like the view of the bride from the back. You never really see this. They are a very good looking couple.

Anonymous said...

Brandie,

The pictures are unbelievable!!! Erica and Wesley look like models. I love the different effects, unusual views, etc. They are truly awesome.

Erica's Grandma

Anonymous said...

After hearing it was your first wedding I was a little worried but now after seeing the pictures I know it was a mistake they are all breath taking.